Thursday, January 14, 2010

Credit Line Financial Financial Advice. Want To Pay Out My Credit Card To Get A Line Of Credit. Any Chance?

Financial Advice. want to pay out my credit card to get a line of credit. any chance? - credit line financial

I have a credit card with a maximum of $ 1500 can be paid before the application for a credit line. I am ready to apply for a credit line of around $ 8000 for the same company. I am independent. Do you think I have chances to be approved for a personal line of credit? Do you have a blog that is for himself selling advertising really work? How can I show you how to do it if they ask for your credit card. Please help. We can assess my chances before my application online credit?

2 comments:

Jesse said...

First, it is necessary to consider what you need credit, the first place. If you dig a hole with staff, it must be treated before restarting the provision of credit.

However, in terms of whether the authorization to receive or not, will depend on your credit card FICO () score, income and other factors.

Sufi said...

that show how much you do to your tax return.
You should have the income from their taxes.
unless another proof that the money won.
that is where the leg, most people do not claim that the income, their taxes.
I know nothing about your question.

Post a Comment