Sunday, January 10, 2010

Caribbean, Wax What Product Should I Use To Quiff My Hair Like 1950's Idols?

What product should I use to quiff my hair like 1950's idols? - caribbean, wax

My hair is thick and curly. On the front of what is in the back.

For now use wax to go around once, but not strong enough not to fall by a form of Orlando Bloom in "Pirates of the Caribbean-style.

I would be able to maintain strong adhesion to the hair so that I can and push the edge that almost all like James Dean and Elvis, or more recently, Daniel Merriweather ...

What is male hair product should I use? Name of the product and what he was for 10 points:)

Thank you!

1 comments:

Bitty said...

Maybe try using a hair spray are Stong? Tesco sells a very cheap and do not smell that you are with the wife of lacquer perfume. And also try to use the gel?
Maybe I could go to the hairdresser and ask that your hair how you want the skin, see the products they use, but also advice on how to do it myself.

Post a Comment