Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Roots Different Color Than The Rest Of The Hair How Do I Fix My Roots And Dye The Rest Of My Hair Lighter At The Same Time?

How do i fix my roots and dye the rest of my hair lighter at the same time? - roots different color than the rest of the hair

Sun grows in the roots, which are of a different color, dark brown, like my hair dyed a light brown, there are a couple of months. I know that if you put the same color light brown hair, then put on their roots for about 20 minutes, and the rest of the hair for 5 minutes, the hair is now the same color. except that now I will go easier, like a dark blonde. Can I dye my hair a dark blonde hair a little more than an equal amount of time? or to my roots go differently than the rest of my hair if I do?

2 comments:

Raji said...

Yes, they .... I did the same with different colors ... still not so good .....

Raji said...

Yes, they .... I did the same with different colors ... still not so good .....

Post a Comment