Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Viper Keyless Entry How Does My Viper Remote Starter Work?

How does my Viper Remote Starter work? - viper keyless entry

I recently bought a 1997 Maxima that has a viper keyless entry / alarm / remote start. I can not imagine what keys on the remote control to bring the remote start to run. I know that those licensees who are working because I once by accident, when my alarm clock has aremote. The remote has 4 buttons lock, unlock, aux and panic. It seems clear that the start button, AUX, but it works, or if you touch Hold Me Down. I have no manuals for the alarm and could not find anything online. It would be nice this time of year to be able to use it! Thank you in advance for any advice.

3 comments:

M_Kanzle... said...

Here is a link to the online manuals Viper:
http://www.directed.com/guides/ogs.asp

Cal said...

The assistant should be introduced. It activates a relay that provides the boat and start the engine. Perhaps the remote or relay is not working properly.
Master Tech 40 years.

Cal said...

The assistant should be introduced. It activates a relay that provides the boat and start the engine. Perhaps the remote or relay is not working properly.
Master Tech 40 years.

Post a Comment