Thursday, January 7, 2010

Mobic Pain Medication Need Help With My Joint/hip Pain?

Need help with my joint/hip pain? - mobic pain medication

I'm 24 and joint pain for 10 years, with all my doctors tell me I am more and more not worth it, or you think that will attempt to use drugs. I tread very strong in both hips and knees, which was detected by a doctor. I have trouble sitting for over an hour, the joints begin to ache. It has recently been a bit more, but not yet completely disappeared. I also had a lot of X-rays showed no bone resorption or signs of arthritis (although my aunt) has rheumatoid arthritis.

I went to physical therapy, as proposed, without success. I also took various medications for pain, because I had stomach problems (Mobic, Celebrex, etc..) I'm pretty active, stop, and is used to run on my years of "school. I stopped, if the pain worsens, and keep They now carry little effect.

Who knows what exactly what might be or has experienced something like that?

2 comments:

Nellie Bly said...

But can cause problems meeting hips.It bursitis may indicate may indicate problems with the lumbar spine spine.Knees roll with 2 cm thick and extend leukotape be recorded to the muscle correctly.Very comfortable.Spine, hips, knees, hold - the others can influence. Try Pepcid or Zantac meds.Finding stick can make a good chiropractor with his foot and then helpful.Maybe stretch far away.

Nellie Bly said...

But can cause problems meeting hips.It bursitis may indicate may indicate problems with the lumbar spine spine.Knees roll with 2 cm thick and extend leukotape be recorded to the muscle correctly.Very comfortable.Spine, hips, knees, hold - the others can influence. Try Pepcid or Zantac meds.Finding stick can make a good chiropractor with his foot and then helpful.Maybe stretch far away.

Post a Comment